2nd edition of Global Exhibition on Services (GES)
The Government of India, Ministry of Commerce and Industry in association with Services Export Promotion Council (SEPC) and Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is organizing the second edition of the Global Exhibition on Services from 21 to 23 April 2016 at India Expo Centre and Mart, Greater Noida. The objective is to provide a platform to all the participants, delegates, business visitors and other key decision maker from the services industry and other related industry to interact with, and explore new business avenues.
The Second GES will spotlight on the services sector of the world economy and will serve as a forward-looking impulse for the services industry.
It is scheduled to be held at India Expo Centre and Mart, Greater Noida from 21 to 23 April 2016.
- A Global platform for increased trade in services, enhance strategic cooperation and strengthen multilateral relationships between all stakeholders.
- Opportunity to understand the potential for services exports and to increase FDI flow in the Sector.
- Platform for Service sector Industry to interface with world statesmen, business leaders, academia, policy makers and media leaders.
- Platform offering opportunities for networking with business delegations from across the world.
- 2nd Edition of Global Exhibition on Services
- International Exhibition
- Sector Specific Seminars
- One to One Business Meetings
- International Delegations
- Media and Entertainment Content Market
- Networking Opportunities
- Cultural Evening
- Food Festival
- India Expo Shop
GES 2016 Exhibition
The 2015 Global Exhibition on Services featured more than 350 exhibitors from 60 countries and 18 Indian states and covered over 32000 square feet area. The event included 350 state, regional and country pavilions who in turn hosted many companies from their regions.
The second edition will have opportunity to meet high-level executives and influential decision makers to discover new players in the industry, form partnerships and increase trade.
For more information, please contact